Tuesday, January 8, 2008

New Year

     Well it's the new year and things are going well.   We have been living in Chicago now for 5 months and are really enjoying it.  I just got a new job and I start tomorrow.  I am very excited about actually being a productive person in our relationship.  I also start classes at Columbia College at the end of Jan. and I am looking forward to that as well.  Tonya is still enjoying working at Audubon Elementary.  Well, along with the new year, we have a new running goal.  Last year we only ran a half marathon.  This year we are training for the Kentucky Derby half marathon in Louisville at the end of April, Chicago half marathon in August, and the Chicago Marathon in October.  Sounds like quite a bit of work but we are up for the challenge.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so amazed at how great you guys are at sticking to your running commitments! I am SO not good at that!

Oh, and I hope your first day of work was SUPER! :)