Wednesday, June 10, 2009

This Past Weekend

Tonya and I finally went out for our anniversary this past weekend to a great restaurant called Carnivale. The description they use is that it's latino flavors with the spice of life. All I know is that it was good. The food was amazing and the decor was festive and energetic. When I made the reservations for our dinner they had asked if we were celebrating anything special so I told them that we were celebrating our anniversary. I wasn't sure why they asked, but once they sat us down they brought us a couple compilementary glasses of sparkling white wine. We were pleasantly surprised and I realized that I finally did something right in our relationship.

Tonya got another surprise during dinner from me as well. It wasn't anything big, but I was able to go out and get a small necklace and card before dinner and when I pulled it out of my jacket pocket a smile spread across her face. She was a little amazed that I was able to do this with out her knowing, but was happy to get a gift. In all it was a great evening spent with a wonderful person, and I wouldn't want to spend my days with anyone else.

1 comment:

Sheldon express..This is our life said...

awww....you two are so cute, congrats on the anniversary...