Wednesday, May 21, 2008

We are still alive.


Hey everyone, we are still here, we just have been real busy.  I have just finished my first semester back to school and I am actually looking forward to my next semester.  I start summer classes next week and I think it will be fun because they are film classes that I am looking forward to.  I am not sure how I did last semester because I haven't gotten my grades, but I feel like it was a good semester for me.  Tonya recently had an interview for a fifth grade position at the school she is at right now and felt like she did a good job in the interview.  She hasn't heard anything yet and probably won't for awhile, but she feels confident, so keep your fingers crossed for her.  Other than that, not a whole lot has happened in the last month.
One other thing of importance to us is we signed up to run the Chicago Marathon this fall.  We actually weren't able to sign up before they closed it because it was full, but luckily Tonya found a charity that we could run.  Helping us to fulfill one of our goals this year by running the marathon.  The charity we are running for is OAR (Organization for Autism Research).  We are running on the Run For Autism team. 
So we will be asking for donations for help in fulfilling our goal of raising 500 dollars apiece to help benefit children with autism.  I have posted two widgets on our blog where you can donate if you would like and I will also post the links to our fundraising home pages.
Hopefully I will be updating this more often now that my busy schedule is over for now.  So don't worry Katie I will keep you posted as much as possible.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Thanks, Jerm! :) Run Harbottles, RUN!!!!