Saturday, May 31, 2008

I got my grades

I received my grades from last semester and was very pleased with the results.  We are now scouring the internet endlessly, searching for scholarships for next fall.  Tonya has officially started the job hunt.  She had a job fair this morning that she went to and came home with a blister the size of Texas on her foot.   She handed out plenty of resumes, but is hoping to get the job she interviewed for at the school she is at now.  Tonya has a second interview for that position on Monday.  We will keep you posted on any new jobs Tonya is offered.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the grades! I know you can keep it going. Also, good luck to Tonya. We will be praying for her to land a job (especially the one she wants).

Katie said...

Hey...how did the interview go yesterday?!?!? I haven't heard anything! I'm dying to know!!!!!!!!!!!!