Thursday, June 12, 2008

Hey

Training for the marathon officially began this week.  It has been rough and neither one of us are looking forward to the 8 miles we have to run on Sunday, but we are going to do it.  We had a great time this past weekend when Katie and Cort came and visited us in Chi-town.  Tonya and Katie went and enjoyed the Sex in the City movie while Mat, Cort and I enjoyed the Cubs game at the local bar.  It was great seeing the two of them and having them hang out with us.  Tonya and I just enjoyed our 8th wedding anniversary about a week ago, I know what you're thinking, how has Tonya been able to live with me that long, but lucky for me she has.  We are really enjoying our lives right now and I don't think we could be any happier.  If any of you are ever in Chicago this summer give a ring so we can hang out.





1 comment:

Katie said...

Hooray for eight years! Nicely done! And Hooray for Tonya's new job! Congrats!!! I love you guys!