Sunday, April 26, 2009

First Race

Tonya and I just finished our first race of the year.  We ran the Ravenswood 5k, which was very convenient because it starts and finishes right outside our apartment building.  It was a cold morning, but luckily the storm held off until after we finished.  Tonya finished roughly in 31 minutes and I finished at 24:19 unofficially.  We both really enjoy the atmosphere of race mornings and were looking forward to running this race.  I will try to see if I can find any photos of the race to post so you can see our neighborhood and the race itself.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Hooray for the Harbottles! Racing season has begun for you guys! That is so great and I am excited to read about the other various races and runs that you guys will conquer! Run, Harbottles, Run!