Sunday, April 12, 2009

Hey Friends

Well, it's been a long time since our last installment and still not much has happened.  I did sign up for another half-marathon this spring bringing my total count for runs I am doing to 4.  It's an inaugural half-marathon in Chicago.  This isn't exciting news, but I am just trying to get some filler to make this blog look better.  
Tonya and I enjoyed part of Tonya's spring break visiting Grandma Harbottle, Aunt Janet, and Uncle Dick down in Louisville.  While we were there we went to the Makers Mark distillery to see how their bourbon was made.  It is a pretty cool process to see in action.  Other than that we mostly just enjoyed catching up with what was going on in Louisville.  
Tonya is looking forward to getting back to work tomorrow, but is really looking forward to summer vacation that is in 9 weeks.
Sorry, that is all for now, but I am hoping that we will start to get a more interesting life to write about for you all to read about and enjoy.

No comments: