Monday, September 7, 2009

Fall Craziness!

It's back to school time! Last week, I spent about 55 hours working in my classroom getting everything ready for my new second graders. Needless to say, by Friday night I was exhausted. After leaving school, I went with my friend, Diane, to get manicures and pedicures. It was so relaxing and much deserved by both of us. I actually got to relax and enjoy Saturday and Sunday. I was debating whether or not I should go into school Monday morning to finish a few things. I really didn't want to go in but I knew if I went in for just a couple of hours, it would save me so much stress on Tuesday morning. So, I got up early spent three hours at school and now I have the rest of the day to relax.

Jeremy is excited to get back to his classes on Tuesday as well. He has purchased his books and has his U-Pass for the train. He'll be attending classes in the morning and going back to working part-time in the late afternoon/evening. Zoey will be sad to go back to spending most of the day alone without anyone for company except Anastasia T. Cat. Sometimes those two fight like cats and dogs. So, we're all back to the crazy days of the busy school-year!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Good luck to you two! We too are a teacher and a student this fall...Cort has already started classes, and I have off until the 24th because of my maternity leave. I am NOT looking forward to leaving Eddie all day! At least it's with Amy Jo! Have fun with a new school year!!!