Sunday, September 20, 2009

What's New?

It's been a few weeks since our last blog so I thought I would put an update out there. Not much has happened. At least nothing too exciting. I've been working like crazy at school which therefore forces me to sleep my weekends away. Jeremy has been balancing work and classes but is really enjoying school. He spends his weekends doing homework and trying not to wake me up.

Just this weekend we applied for our passports. Jeremy's picture actually looked good. Mine on the other hand, well, I can't decide which is worse, my passport photo or my driver's license photo. It's a toss up really. Right before I got my picture taken, I asked Jeremy if my hair looked alright. He said it was fine. Turns out he is a liar.

Due to tuition costs and other looming financial responsibilities, we've decided to stay in our teeny tiny apartment for one more year. I know this is disappointing to the people who like to come visit us, i.e. my mom and sister. We are really hoping this is our last year in this apartment. By this time next year, we hope to be telling you about our fabulous new place. It remains to be seeen.

2 comments:

Katie said...

our family will come visit when we have a room to stay in and somewhere to set up a pack n play! just so you know... :)

miss you guys! Now go get some rest!

Sheldon express..This is our life said...

why passports? Where are you going? I'm glad you are having fun in Chi-town.....hopefully school will get better and you can enjoy your weekends....for some reason, this year has been difficult to get into....hmmmm....