Sunday, March 23, 2008

No pictures

Hello to all.  Just to let you all know, we did not make it down to the parade last weekend.  We decided to be more productive and do errands instead.  We didn't even get to see the green river.  Tonya enjoyed her trip back home to see friends and family and enjoyed being able to relax for a week without school kids but I don't think she is ready to go back to school.   When she returned she brought her sister, Tammi, along to stay for the weekend.  While Tammi was here we went down to the Redhead Piano bar to enjoy a drink and some music.  It was  a nice little bar but kind of loud.  
I am looking forward to this week because  I get a week off from classes.  I don't get to take any trips while off from classes but I am planning on relaxing as much as possible.  I am also going to start my training for the marathon that we are going to run this coming fall.    

1 comment:

Katie said...

RUN, JEREMY, RUN!!!!