Sunday, March 2, 2008

Wow, It's been awhile

Hey Friends and Family,
Sorry it's been so long but we've been busy.  I have been really busy with classes and trying to keep up with homework.  I forgot how tough it can be to be in school and work 30 hours a week.  I am still really enjoying my classes but I at times I feel a little overwhelmed, but luckily I have a great wife who supports me and helps me with my studying.  I find that really great.  I am enjoying my new job as well. 
Tonya doesn't really have much new news right now but she is looking forward to finishing ISATs (Illinois's state testing) and really doesn't like standardized tests with special education students.  She is really looking forward to visiting friends and family for spring break.
I also want to apologize for the long delay between blogs but I have been busy with school like I said and Tonya doesn't like to do this.  I need to get back to studying because I have a mid-term project, an essay, and a creative presentation and they are all due this week.  Not looking forward to this week.  So keep in touch, and Katie I will definitely try to update this more often now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Jer! I like to read what my BFF and her stud of a husband are up to! :)