Friday, March 14, 2008

Shots

I don't know about you, but I hate shots.  I had to get a tetanus shot and a pneumonia shot this week.  The tetanus shot was for school reasons, they wanted my immunizations up to date, so that one was for that.  And I guess  the doctor figured what the heck might as well give me another shot so he gave me pneumonia.  I haven't felt well since receiving these shots, I wonder why.  One bright note for the week, it's the weekend.  Tonya and I are planning on going down and looking at the green river and watching the St. Patrick's day parade tomorrow, so hopefully we will have some pictures to post of our day.  Tonya is pretty happy that her spring break started today, she is really looking forward to a break from the kids.  She is also looking forward to her trip to Mi. this next week to visit some friends.  Me on the other hand have another week of classes before my spring break so I have some studying to do for mid-terms, woohoo.  Keep in touch and to all my friends and family out there, keep it real.

No comments: